CLIK 3D VIEWER
3D Viewer of dynamically assembled products
CLIK 3D is a browser-based application for interactive 3D viewing of customized products. The displayed 3D product is not pre-designed, but is dynamically assembled from user-selected individual components. The entire process, from assembly to display, takes less than 10 seconds.
CLIK 3D easily embeds within existing applications, such as sales configurators and PDM systems, for real-time visibility by all end users, from customers, to engineers, and suppliers.
CLIK 3D utilizes CLIK Assembly and CLIK 3D Renderer technologies.
End users, such as customers and sales, can instantly verify their customized product by visually inspecting them in 3D as they are building it. It is faster and more intuitive that checking a PDF proposal line by line.
Engineers can immediately detect design errors in their assemblies. They can try different designs and assemblies without being hampered by manual operations with a CAD application.
All stakeholders can share the interactive 3D design by simply sending a weblink of what they are viewing.
- 4K Resolution
- Custom Color, Texture, Decals and Materials
- Server-Side Rendering: No file or data download to user computer
- Fast Display of extremely large 3D models: 3-5 seconds
- Works on any device and in any browser. No plugin or third-party software is required
- View in either realist (perspective) or CAD (orthographic) mode
- Interactive zooming, rotating, and panning
- Standard views (left, right, front, back, bottom, top, isometric)
- Annotations and Coordinate System display
- Feature based measurement tool. Recognizes Points, Lines, Planes and Arcs. Measure coordinates, XYZ offsets or distances with 0.1 mm accuracy.
- Assembly Management: Hide, Isolate or Unhide sub-assemblies
- Compute and Display Bounding Box
- Generate a weblink to a scene
- Embed into any web application