CLIK 3D RENDERER
Engage with a real-time digital experience
Visualization is the fastest and most intuitive way to quickly verify a design, measure distances, and check details before finalizing the design. Assembling components from scratch into a 3D design often requires repetitive viewing of the draft, while choosing from available options. This process can be frustratingly slow, cumbersome, and left to CAD experts.
Certusoft CLIK 3D Renderer makes the design experience fast and enjoyable and in real-time for all. All you need is a web browser. It renders components and assemblies generated by CLIK AAE. Different designs can be quickly tested and viewed in just a few seconds in a web browser. Designs can also be exported into major CAD software packages for engineering documentation.
CLIK 3D Renderer makes use of powerful GPU servers hosted in the Certusoft Vertical Cloud. It is fast on any platform, including smart phones and tablets with limited wireless bandwidth and data.
Fast. Accurate. For your IP protection.
CLIK 3D Renderer is fast. It takes less than 10 seconds to display large assemblies on a web browser. It is accurate to one millimeter. Your design is fully protected because data is never transferred to the user’s hardware.
Server-side rendering ensures that 3D models displayed on the web can never be reverse-engineered. Neither CAD data nor mesh data is sent to a user’s computer.
Responsive User Experience
High frame rates on powerful Certusoft servers ensures fast visualization and interactivity on a user’s computer.
Client-side 3D visualization is optimized for minimal download size. Visualization on smartphones and tablets consumes a small amount of wireless data. Unlike client-side rendering such as WebGL, mesh data is never downloaded, only the finished image, which may be 100 KB.
- 4K Resolution
- Custom Color, Texture, Decals and Materials
- Server-Side Rendering: No file or data download to user computer
- Fast Display of extremely large 3D models: 3-5 seconds
- Works on any device and in any browser. No plugin or third-party software is required
- View in either realist (perspective) or CAD (orthographic) mode
- Interactive zooming, rotating, and panning
- Standard views (left, right, front, back, bottom, top, isometric)
- Annotations and Coordinate System display
- Feature based measurement tool. Recognizes Points, Lines, Planes and Arcs. Measure coordinates, XYZ offsets or distances with 0.1 mm accuracy.
- Assembly Management: Hide, Isolate or Unhide sub-assemblies
- Compute and Display Bounding Box
- Generate a weblink to a scene
- Embed into any web application